LMVT is pleased to invite our clients and friends to our complimentary Employee Relations Summit on Thursday, November 15th from 8:45-3:30 at the McWane Science Center in Birmingham, Alabama. During this seminar, our attorneys and guest speakers will cover:
- Implications of the national election results on employers;
- Expansion of pay equity initiatives and wage and hour litigation;
- Employer rights in dealing with harassment, bullying, and violence;
- Employee and family member physical and mental health issues;
- The NLRB’s “New Order” and Labor’s “Back to the Future” as a movement;
- Employer use of biometrics and other hot current and future issues.
See the 2018 Employee Relations Summit link below under “Upcoming Seminars & Webinars” to register, or contact Alana Ford in our office at email@example.com or(205) 323-9271. Registration cut-off will be November 8th.
This activity is approved for 6 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
This activity is approved for 6 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.